Sunday, January 29 @ Zoom
1:00 ~ 3:00 PM
Sideloading Your Kindle (or iPad)
Richard Sadowsky will show us, through explanation and demonstration, how to "sideload" stuff onto a Kindle or iPad. This allows you to transfer content onto your device without buying it directly from Amazon.
Richard's presentation will include...
• Using a dedicated Kindle vs. an iPad with the Kindle app installed
• A demonstration/explanation of the needed settings to your Amazon account
• General discussion on using Amazon effectively
• Using Calibre, the premier & free e-book management app
• Showing emailing to Kindle
• Using the Send-to-Kindle browser extension
• Other issues/Q&A
In Zoom, hit “Join” on the Home pane and enter these meeting details:
Join the KMUG discussions on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/287070818644475 (Group name: KMUG)
Answer a few anti-bot questions and you're in! Ask questions, make recommendations, communicate about all things Mac with your Kansai neighbors...
Call for Presenters!
Know of someone who would be interested in presenting at KMUG meetings? Or do you have an idea yourself for a presentation you'd like to give? Please send any idea for presenters/topics to email@example.com
About the previous KinkiNet Forum...
Due to very low usage and the growing need for anti-spam maintenance work, kinkinet.org now redirects people to our FaceBook group: Hope to see you there!
Copyright © 2021 Kinki Macintosh Users Group